Options & Pricing
All suits are fully custom made, not only to your measurements, but also custom designed with thousands of fabrics to choose from. The only thing that determines the cost is your choice of fabric, all other details are included in that price.
MAGRO suits start at $699. Most customers spend between $899 and $1199 with many other collections ranging from $1399-$1999. These suits are made in Europe with the highest quality Italian fabrics from well-known mills that have been around for centuries including Vitale Barbaris Canonico, Loro Piana, Guabello, Drago, Ariston, and more. All suits are constructed with a floating Italian half-canvas construction, unless desired otherwise (unstructured or full canvas). We also carry luxury fabrics from Ermenegildo Zegna, Scabal, Holland & Sherry, and more that start around $2400 which come with a free floating full canvas construction standard.
Custom shirts start at $120 and range to $300, most fitting in the $120-150 range.
*If you have any questions about pricing, please feel free to reach out!
Custom is a new experience – It’s NOTHING like going to the nearest suit store chain and finding the “closest fitting suit”. Once you go custom, you may not be able to wear your old suits and shirts anymore because of the way they fit and feel. This has been our experience and our customers feel the same way.
Here’s a small list of options you have to customize your suit. There is more, but we don’t want to overwhelm you with choices. You pick what you know you want, and we’ll easily guide you through the rest. Many times a customer will tell us “I’m looking for a very classic, timeless suit that I can wear to any occasion”, or something to that effect. In those cases, we know what to do and will make sure we design the suit properly to meet your needs without having to ask you about each detail.
- Construction – Full or half Italian horsehair canvas, or completely unstructured
- Button closure – 1, 2, 3 button or double breasted
- Pockets – with/without flaps, slanted/straight, patch pockets
- Lapel – width of lapel, notch, peak, or shoal lapel
- Linings – full, half, or deconstructed with no lining
- Buttons – horne, corozo, button placement
- Sleeves – functioning cuffs, number of buttons on cuffs
- Small Details – Monogram your name or wedding date, lining combinations, piping, etc.
- Trousers – Pleats/flat front, belt loops/no belt loops, side adjustors, pockets, etc.
- Shirts – Collars, cuffs, pockets, plackets, etc.
*don’t get overwhelmed with these details, we’ll guide you through the choices, or you can leave it up to us based on your style, body type, and whatever ocasion you’ll be wearing it to.