Why a custom suit? There is a laundry list of reasons why custom suits are spectacular: they look incredible, they feel remarkably comfortable, they make you feel confident, and the life of a well-made custom suit is far more than that of a machine-fabricated, off-the-rack suit. But, all of that aside, a custom suit is simply about you making an investment in the best version of you – an outward expression of an inward feeling.
The Perfect Fit: A custom suit is fitted to your body and style preference to the nearest millimeter. That’s how much we care. We stress about the small details, so you can put the suit on and never doubt. You won’t have to question what you’re wearing, or how you’re wearing it, because we’ve done all that work for you. Walk into that interview, up to the altar, or into the office with absolute confidence.
About the Suit. Magro only makes 100% custom, tailor-made for your body, men’s suits. No suit provided by Magro is pre-made and merely adjusted to fit you, that’s just not how suits should be. From the type and pattern of the fabric, to the inside stitching, every inch of each suit is carefully discussed, designed, and planned by an experienced designer and you. It is imperative that you feel as excited about wearing your suit as we are about making it.
On top of discussing personal style, body type, and budget, we’ll discuss in detail these custom options with our guidance:
- Construction – Full or half Italian horsehair canvas, or completely unstructured
- Button closure – 1, 2, 3 button or double breasted
- Pockets – with/without flaps, slanted/straight, patch pockets
- Lapel – width of lapel, notch, peak, or shoal lapel
- Linings – full, half, or deconstructed with no lining
- Buttons – horne, corozo, button placement
- Sleeves – functioning cuffs, number of buttons on cuffs
- Small Details – Monogram your name or wedding date, lining combinations, piping, etc.
- Trousers – Pleats/flat front, belt loops/no belt loops, side adjustors, pockets, etc.
- Shirts – Collars, cuffs, pockets, plackets, etc.
To view detailed pricing, go to our pricing page here